Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts

· Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
It's hard to pass up on NCIXs weekly sales. I browse the email as soon as I get them, cause there's usually a few insane deals going on that's really hard to pass up sometimes.

Kinda reminds me of the shops back in Korea...once a week there'd be a huge sale at some store immediately followed by a huge stampeded :lol:

· Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts
It's hard to pass up on NCIXs weekly sales. I browse the email as soon as I get them, cause there's usually a few insane deals going on that's really hard to pass up sometimes.

Kinda reminds me of the shops back in Korea...once a week there'd be a huge sale at some store immediately followed by a huge stampeded :lol:
I've seen some great deals on ncix weekly sale but at the time i was looking for particular hardware the deals were never on the things i wanted to get.

Today is my lucky day though, i see something i'd like to get. :p

· You're already dead...
10,293 Posts
Since September 24th, 2004, I've spent $15,704.13 at NewEgg.
ouch...
too lazy to check my invoices, but i know i haven't spent over $2000 there.

you better have some very high-end PC's if you've spent $15.7k in 5 years there :p

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.