Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My avatar sucks, i would like to put one of my own... but i dunno, maybe (probably) it's cuz im a newbie in here and i havent made toooooooo many posts. What i wanted to ask is... When will i be able to insert a avatar of my own? Sorry for being such a lamme (again):help:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Gk: probably less because it's misleading than the lack of sufficient English to properly title it. What's strange is Zidane posted some less than worthwhile posts and hasn't changed his avatar yet. Hmm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Gk: probably less because it's misleading than the lack of sufficient English to properly title it. What's strange is Zidane posted some less than worthwhile posts and hasn't changed his avatar yet. Hmm.
maybe he's not yet online.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
maybe he's not yet online.
He was online when he made the couple of spam posts specifically designed to reach 15 total posts. If he wanted to change his avatar so much, why didn't he do so then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
He was online when he made the couple of spam posts specifically designed to reach 15 total posts. If he wanted to change his avatar so much, why didn't he do so then?
he might've wanted to look for a good one. I didn't change from Zidane until I was well into the 100s, even though I knew about custom avatars. Who know. He might be searching for a tranny avatar right now...
 

·
King of the Maggots
Joined
·
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
he might've wanted to look for a good one. I didn't change from Zidane until I was well into the 100s, even though I knew about custom avatars. Who know. He might be searching for a tranny avatar right now...
looking for another member of your group?

I'll help, when I get Win Movie maker to work....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already have a avatar for me.. the problem is that the size of it is 17K and the limit is 15K or something, well, im gonna work in my stinky avatar, anyway someone said that i couldnt be the one he/she was thinking... the one with Rinoa avatar. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus
well... the avatar I'm working in features princess garnet 'til alexandros :love:

does someone know how to convert .wmt (win movie maker) into .avi?
search for movie convertors or something on www.download.com. I don't use it too much, so I don't know a specific name.

>Zidane
I had a Zidane avatar before too. Look what I replaced it with:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
>Very nice avatar i must say! It suits you like jacket


it's the truth. BTW Might want to add an article in front of jacket.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Gk, you're gonna laugh over this, but I was almost sure your avatar was Tifa Lockhart (?!?!?). Rinoa is soooo beautiful too!! :eyemove:

While we're at it, I've already asked this but bgnome didn't convince me (he said 700): when will I be able to change that text below my name and above my avatar? (I guess Ryos is more suited to answer that, though... but, anyway!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
I guess Ryos would be a good choice!! ;) Hehehe!!

Wow, so it's really 700 posts... guess it will take a while until I get there... gulp! :(

Xev, you new avatar looks very beautiful, just like as you must be in real life! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
>death
tifa? :rofl::rofl:
No it's 700. Took Xev and I around two weeks to get there, so it shouldn't take you that long. Just strike up a conversation and posts fly (er...:heh: ). Don't try to bribe Bg. Very bad choice as he changes it to whatever he wants and you won't be able to change it until your 700th post (living example: ryoga)
 
1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Top