Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I do, and mine's currently being used as a dust-collector...in fact, it's caked with the stuff..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hey CDBuRnOuT, rent that game that comes with the new Metal Gear Demo and youl be entertained for about 5 minutes. Then it can go back to collecting dust.

·
Registered
356 Posts
There's no reason to buy it yet, the games & console is at this time
so expensive and you can't borrow games from your friends because they don't probably got it... or this is what I think, I got almost no incomes...

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by UncleClive
Are you serious Disturbed? :confused: I would buy it if you had Chrono Trigger and/or any other Squaresoft SNES cartridges (and it worked on a UK power supply)...:eyespin:
Why you buy it???
You can play SNES perfectly by emulator now................

C

·
0 Posts
No form of emulation compares to the real thing in terms of accuracy, feel, etc..

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The feel can go screw it self for the SNES. :p - I always hated that thin little controller, it was so damn hard to hold for me. As for accuracy, WTF do you mean "accuracy"? How much it looks and sounds like the real thing? Well it looks and sounds a lot better for me and thats all that matters..... to me....... but whatever you think is fine, but means nothings to me. :p :p :p :p :p :p

C

·
0 Posts
I meant generally, btw.

As for accuracy, I meant perfect compatibility/speed/sound/etc..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts