Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well...let me tell U something my fellow country man.......if you are gonna ask more question like these over here then very soon both of us will be out of these forums.

It is not that Im saying that the world hates muslims...it is just that they would think of us like Fanatics and fundamentalists....as most of the people think we are.....but we are not......!

If you want to ask how many Pakistanis or Asians are here......then that would rather make a good sense.

What I mean to say is that try to avoid asking such questions.

Ali

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Agreed. ppl of different backgrounds fear thouse that are different to themselves and thus stems most racial and sectarian hatred that this world is so unfortunately filled with.

It was such hatred that led to that bomb I mentioned in the other thread...

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
ok, these forums are getting preety depressing, i have enough of sad stuff in the REAL WORLD...

anyone, dont be afraid of saying ur a muslim, only complete morons would ban u for that, and none of our admins is a complete moron...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
The real world tends to suck some times... that's why we have video games :D As for being Muslim, only uneducated hicks view all Muslims as terrorists. And I don't think there are too many of those here ;) I would be very angry indeed :mad: at the admin who kicked anyone out based on religion...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the backup guys.and you are right all the muslims are not terrorists.or should i say might be no one.because if someone from the muslims is fighting,they are fighting for freedom.like in palestine and bosnea,etc.no offence to other countries.just mean to say that most of the people think muslims as terrorists.but nope,they are not.sorry if anyone minds my post.i just wanted to know how many they are on this forum.and as for you liaqat Ali,you should be proud to say that you are a muslim,instead of being ashamed.and again sorry if anyone minds it.but there is no offence for any one or any other religion.

·
Registered
425 Posts
bah i'm atheist...........hate all religions equally.....................lol:)

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Being a Musclim is not what I am ashamed of........Im a pure musclim....I was just refering to your question..........!

·
Registered
171 Posts
im with you liaqatali with what you said and you too asfaloth about what you said of the video games but any way if you wanted to know i'm muslim too and i think ice2hot is one too.
(dont you ice2hot) :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts