Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know with how many fps i will run WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 or older wrestling games i have 2 pcs i want to know the fps for all of these :
1st pc :
AMD Sempron 2600+
1,60 GHz 512 RAM
Windows XP Normal PC

2nd pc :
Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2,21 GHz 3028 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GTS
Windows Vista Laptop

Thanks in Advance

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
The first PC is about useless. It'll run it, but likely at single digit frame rates (especially if there's no graphics card, as the Smackdown vs Raw games are a bit GPU hungry).

The second one has hope, if you use speed hacks, since the default speed isn't quite up to par. I can't say exactly how fast it'll go with that game, nor am I sure what the GeForce 9700M is equivalent to, but the RAM and GPU should be fine. The CPU will be the bottleneck, as is often the case with PCSX2.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
With PCSX2, it's all about the CPU. It's not like PC gaming where you can get away with a weaker CPU if you have a good GPU and some RAM.

RAM is almost a moot point. 1GB is even enough, perhaps even 512MB on Windows XP.

The GPU matters, especially in some games, but that's not often a bottleneck before the CPU.

You want the most speed you can get, and you really ideally need a CPU with two cores (more cores won't necessarily hurt, but aren't taken advantage of at this time yet).

I don't know the exact specifications of that other PC, but I'd wager it'd be slower than yours. 1.66GHz anything will be slower in PCSX2 than 2.2GHz of a Core 2. The GPU won't even really matter, since both sound like they're good enough.

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.