Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I was just wordering, when will be Dophin stable.

I know people is busy coding to make Dophin work better.

But is it possible to make 100% working Dophin?

Or do we need "Super Computer" to do that?

sorry for my bad english.

Thanks

·
Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
Well, I have Q6600, 4g ram, 10k raptor, hd2900xt

Maybe I should get better videocard and change cpu to dual core since dolphin not supporting quad core anyway.
Dude you really don't want to do that. Just try to OC your Q6600 like I did. I pushed mine to 3,6 ghz. If you use watercooling you can push it to 4 ghz eas:).

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just Buy an intel core 2 with 4GHZ and 4GB Ram also a geforce9800.

cost like 2500$ in total. :)
did you mean 250$ ? :heh:

Well, I have Q6600, 4g ram, 10k raptor, hd2900xt

Maybe I should get better videocard and change cpu to dual core since dolphin not supporting quad core anyway.
Dolphin doesn't work better on dual cores... they're just usually clocked higer, that's all.

as for when it will be perfect, well... we already have a perfect build hidden on a secret FTP somewhere, we did it in a few weeks... but we're keeping it secret because we fear the FBI (and the Chinese Ninja too), that's why.

:D

·
I OWN DOLPHIN O_O
101 Posts
Well, as long as they're still making games, I'd saaaaaayyyy... NEVER :dead:

But if they stop making games, say tomorrow, then maybe in a GAZILLION YEARS O_O (better than never :thumb:)

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
61 days and 14 hours.
Wrong, its gonna take actually: 416 days 22 hours 43 minutes and 56 seconds. So better do the math and write it down in a alarm or calendar my source its pretty reliable i asked Jesus Christ himself, i tried to get an answer for PCSX2 to, though he said even his father doesn't know when that will happen.

·
Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
Wrong, its gonna take actually: 416 days 22 hours 43 minutes and 56 seconds. So better do the math and write it down in a alarm or calendar my source its pretty reliable i asked Jesus Christ himself, i tried to get an answer for PCSX2 to, though he said even his father doesn't know when that will happen.
Smartass trying to be funny :???:.

·
Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
It was to hard for me, I'm retarded. I have a retardation in my head. Brain damage.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.