Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
If its not explained in the manual, it has been explained many times in this forum. But here is the short version: Put Bios in directory, set this directory in the PCSX2 Configuration (Set Bios Directory) and then set it instead of "Internal HLE BIOS". If it is not available in the Pulldown Menu you probably have a fake BIOS.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Kai Hansen said:
im not asking where is the bios!!! im just asking how i can how the ps2 bios in pcsx2!!!
so I gave you the answer didn't I? ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
i used to be able to play in the bios, cant anymore, I get stuck at Select your language screen, No input is accepted. Using bios I ripped from my ps2(v9)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
ok when you get your bio dumped you should have a .bin file. place this .bin file in the bios folder named "bios" in pcsx2 under config/configure were it says Bios choose your bios. Then were it says cdvdrom use the cdvd null driver. press ok. then goto file/run CD sit and wait.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Ruffy said:
i used to be able to play in the bios, cant anymore, I get stuck at Select your language screen, No input is accepted. Using bios I ripped from my ps2(v9)
Thats because as weve answered in about 20 threads newer bios wont work with 0.6 only the Jap one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts