Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Go to your local Barnes and Noble and grab a copy of the "Becherelle," which has conjugations for literally every verb in the language. Does that help?

If you really wanted to impress your teacher, you could say,

"Joyeux Noel! Je souhaite vous une bonne annee (with the first e in "annee" with an accent aigu), et votre famille aussi. Il y a un grand singe volant."

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Asfaloth
Go to your local Barnes and Noble and grab a copy of the "Becherelle," which has conjugations for literally every verb in the language. Does that help?

If you really wanted to impress your teacher, you could say,

"Joyeux Noel! Je souhaite vous une bonne annee (with the first e in "annee" with an accent aigu), et votre famille aussi. Il y a un grand singe volant."
There's a flying monkey?... I may suck at translation from English to French, but I can still read stuff. Nice try, bozo. About the other part, thanks.

BTW I do have the book. I just don't use it alot.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
...not from the guy who never talks in class. Since we fail the class if we speak engrish, I just don't even talk.
LOL... if you really wanted to make her mad, next time you have to do a paper or a speech do it in english and then put it in french with good ol' babelfish :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.