Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got your guys program and wanted to know how to make a xbe file? i mean do you copy the game onto your computer and make an image out of it then turn it into one but how do you make one?

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
This is not the place to ask. And another thing, you can't turn a iso into an xbe. An xbe is in your iso like a zip file. Go to www.xbox-scene.com and the tutorials will tell you exactly what you want to know.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
sorry bleushogun but its not 100% true.

the xbe file is the running file format for the execute file of the xbox game.. yust like the pc has the .exe as a executable file.

.xbe are normally .exe files only because its made for xbox its called xbe files.. the extension of these files are also .xbe

so youcan`t make a xbe file and wun it with cxbx.. its already a xbe file.
the only thing is.. is to get it on on your pc.

ok i know i get some words from some of you to tell it bet what the hack..

you need a modded xbox, with a executer mod chip or anny other wich have a ftp client onboard.
this ftp server you can configurate within the menu.

normally its only to put in a ip number into the menu and set the option ftp enabled on true and the ftp server on your xbox is running.

the start your pc wih a good ftp client.. there are manny who think yust anny ftp client is good.. i think smartftp is a very good one.

becaus the xbox has lots of small files and iots of directories on his game discs...
with wsftp every directorie you open or close the ftp client need to reconnect to the server o get a new directorie list.. smart ftp buffers the ftp directorie list.. so its lots faster and you save a lot of waiting time...

so connet with your ftp client to the ip number you gave to your xbox..
also you have inserted a ftp password in the configuration. this is also the same you use in your ftp client.

when you connect to the xbox you can see your directorie list..
yust open te d: drive. ( or pher directotrie where you stored your games ) and yust gapy all the files to your pc hdd.

now yust start cxbx. and as you can see the xbe file is yust in the root of the directorie where you copied the game to..

now you can run the game with cxbx.
if its playable.. mmm only when its turok i will give you a 75% if its not turok then yust wait for the next release of cxbx when you don`t see a think except a error.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I tried but I couldn't find the xbe file

I downloaded iso file of resident evil 5 xbox 360 and when I mounted with daemon tool there is only dvd movie files. I tried to extract the xbe file but I don't have xbox how can I find the xbe file of this game to play with the emulator?

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Wow.

First, don't bump five year old threads. Second, Piracy isn't support here. Third, Cxbx is not an Xbox 360 emulator.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just need some help

it have dxbx but it wants xbe I am trying to find the xbe file but in gxiso it says not valid xiso image but it is a iso of xbox when I star media player it says insert to xbox so what should I download?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.