Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed succesfuly to set up all the controls, but I seem not to be getting any rumble from any game. Read all the instructions in the readme, but still none.

Using PSXeven (and Harakiri) I made it vibrate only in the settings, but again not in the game.

GAMEPAD: SpeedLink Bullfrog

·
Registered
654 Posts
Rumble can be tricky. Actually, whether rumble works depends on the combination of emulator, pad plugin, and which game it is.

Some games, rumble works with ePSXe. Some other games, it didn't work with ePSXe but did with sssPSX and the sssPSX pad plugin. Resident Evil 3 had problems on the other two emulators, but worked fine (with rumble) in PSXeven with the Harakiri plugin. You might want to try a different emulator and plugin to see if you get any differences. Check the following thread, near the bottom, for some discussion on this:

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22053

Dan

·
Registered
654 Posts
Did you read the posts about Metal Gear Solid? That's one that didn't rumble with ePSXe's built-in pad support but did rumble with sssPSX's default pad plugin.

What games are you not getting rumble with? If I own any of them, I can test them and tell you what emulator/pad combo you need to make it work.

Dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As overal I was left with the impression that epsxe doesn't support external pad plugs.
I don't get rumble with crash bandicoot 3/2/Bash, Tekken 3.
I tried PSXeven with Harakiri and it gives a sign of life in the settings(of the plug-in) where you can test the rumble, but again in the game-none.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.