Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the PSX game 'Animetic Story Game 1 - Card Captor Sakura' on my computer. The game is in Japanese and I can't really figure out what I am doing. I don't want to sound too naive but I want to edit the text that comes up in the game e.g the text that comes at the bottom and top of your screen showing character talking to each other. I was wondering if someone could recommend me on some programs/procedures which would allow me to change the text which comes up on the screen (which I would change to English).
I would really appreciate help!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
editing psx games is possible to some degree but it is rather complex, as is what you want to do it for. you basically want to translate it from japanese to english, right? no offence but if you cant understand japanese how are you going to be able to do that?

even for people who can understand it, its still difficult and takes quite some time. there are all kinds of translation projects (not limited to games like this either) out there and have been in development for years and are still incomplete to this day.

on top of that, these projects are almost always comprised of several people who work on it together as a team, doing this on your own is going to be far more frustrating than its worth and next to impossbile imo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts