Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe...silly me. *Obviously*, I'm a newbie. Now could someone please tell me how to put them avatars that I always see, animated and non-animated? Thank j00!

S

·
0 Posts
There is another post on this very subject. I would suggest you read that. But I will tell you anyway since you are new and have a right to know. To get an Avatar under your name, you must have at least 15 posts. When you reach 15 posts, an Avatar option becomes available where you set up and edit your profile. You may then choose from one of the many fine Avatars the boards offer, though be warned that some of those require more than 15 posts to use, or you may upload your own. This is what I did. Mine is the Minotaur from the PSX game Gauntlet Legends. However, your avatar may only be 65x65 pixels or 15000 bytes, whichever is smaller. The only way someone could get a larger Avatar is, if Bobbi ( the webmaster/owner of these boards) agreed and I'm not to sure he would. You'd have to have a very good reason. There thats it, everything you wanted to know about Avatars, but were afraid to ask, J/K. Also, to get a custom title under your name, like some have, you must reach 700 posts.
My title says Administrator, because I am an Administrator of these boards. Take care and welcome to the PSXEmu Forums.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
680 Posts
greetings to sxamiga ! - how r u?

i think about custom titles - u should have 800 post - if i'm not mistaken

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No, you only have to have 700 posts for a custom title. Or did you mean you think Bobbi should change it to 800?
that would be fine with me:p:p:p, but I think everyone without a custom title wouldn't agree.:D

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
If this is true, then why do some with less posts seem to have custom under-the-name-thingies? Like i4get ( ::[email protected]:: ) or 404 ( [general failure] )? :confused:

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the greetings 404. Long time no see. I am doing quite well thanks, how've you been?
Betamax, you are righter than you'll ever know.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
2,412 Posts
These guys are actually mods and admins in disguise! :eek: :eek: :eek: They're watching us . . . learning our ways . . . :eyes: Creepy, ne? ;)

BTW, Adair, where's your sig from?

151 Posts
careful guys
better not know who I am

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
My sig is from the book Deep Thought by Jack Handy. They used to read some of the thoughts on Saturday Night Live a few years ago.
I have four of the Deep Thoughts books snd they all make me ROTFLMAO.

·
2,412 Posts
Thnx! Maybe I'll pick one up at the library or somewhere . . . :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts