Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
You need to search for it somewhere else at google.com because we found it there.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Why can't you google it ? Because I have both and it is not so hard to find it.

P.S. I know that we cannot give any link since it is piracy here. So just forgot what I am saying ok ? :innocent: :heh:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
rockmangames said:
Why can't you google it ? Because I have both and it is not so hard to find it.
Hey, ***** tits. You've already had threads closed for discussing piracy on these boards. So, how about you wake up and get a ****ing clue, huh.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
chill out. I know that. I just tell this person to go there but we are not posting it here at all so I am aware of piracy rules here, no worries. :)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
rockmangames said:
chill out. I know that. I just tell this person to go there but we are not posting it here at all so I am aware of piracy rules here, no worries. :)
No, you're just "bragging" about how you managed to find and download illegal material via Google and suggesting that somebody else do the same. This person is asking how to legitimately extract the BIOS from his own Saturn and you're coming in here trying to convince him that he should do things illegally instead.

Perhaps your interpretation of "zero tolerance" is a bit skewed. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Okay..then my wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok, i have installed the SSF and got the bios. but i still cant play games. i put the installed ssf and bios in shining force 3 folder. can anyone tell me whats wrong?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
When SSF starts up, point it to the BIOS file. Then mount the Shining Force CD Image with DAEmon tools and point SSF to the virtual CDRom with the mounted image file. Also make sure you set up the correct region in the emulator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts