Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I am currently downloading Final Fantasy IX online. I finished downloading the first Disk and I have 3 more to go. but the problem is that there are strange multiple files that I need to download called:

Final_Fantasy_IX_2.img (657 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_2.sub (26 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_3.img (695 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_3.sub (28 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_4.img (656 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_4.sub (26 mb)

I don't know what to do with these once I get the files. I knew how to use the first Disk because it was just one file called "Final_Fantasy_IX_1.iso" and I just ran the iso on a virtual drive. But can someone please explain to me how to run the other disks using these files?

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
KoolGRIM said:
hey guys, I am currently downloading Final Fantasy IX online. I finished downloading the first Disk and I have 3 more to go. but the problem is that there are strange multiple files that I need to download called:

Final_Fantasy_IX_2.img (657 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_2.sub (26 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_3.img (695 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_3.sub (28 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_4.img (656 mb)
Final_Fantasy_IX_4.sub (26 mb)

I don't know what to do with these once I get the files. I knew how to use the first Disk because it was just one file called "Final_Fantasy_IX_1.iso" and I just ran the iso on a virtual drive. But can someone please explain to me how to run the other disks using these files?
We don't condone the downloading of warez and piracy here at NGEmu. The only advice we can provide is to purchase the real game. It is fairly cheap nowadays,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am i really breaking the rules? Maybe its not an illegal version. Maybe I have the actual version of FF9 but it doesn't work well. That would make it legal you know. So you really can't tell whether or not I am downloading it illegally. Also, I never said anything about where or how to download the game. Maybe I am getting it straight from Square-Enix for winning a contest or something :innocent:

Can you at least tell me how to use them?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Actually it's only legal if you're downloading from yourself. And if you made those files, then you know what to do with them. Unless you have amnesia or something. In which case you should find out for yourself how to use them as part of your memories-training.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can you at least tell me how to use them?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if this'll help or anything but just enter ePSXe, click on 'Run ISO' and look for the files you downloaded!

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Closed, discussion of illegaly obtained material is forbidden.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
ezzarian said:
Can you at least tell me how to use them?
I don't know if this'll help or anything but just enter ePSXe, click on 'Run ISO' and look for the files you downloaded![/QUOTE]

ezzarian! dame da yo! no helping out with that sort of thing, you're breaking the rules too :nono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.