Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uhm, okey i have connected my wiimote to pc and it works in games like super paper mario and games when i dont have to use the pointer, so my question is can i use the pointer in games or not? and if i can how do i do it? i dont have a sensor bar... and how do i configure the aiming with it?..

please help:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
You can't. You want it, you need a sensor bar for the pointer to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okej, if i make one with two candles, how do i connect it or configure it? i tried to put two candles infront of the tv but still no respond.. how do i configure it so it respond?..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Okej, if i make one with two candles, how do i connect it or configure it? i tried to put two candles infront of the tv but still no respond.. how do i configure it so it respond?..
You need to connect a USB cable from your PC directly to any of the candles. The other candle will connect wirelessly by IR with the one plugged. Make sure there isn't any obstruction between them, though.

... oh well. BTW dude, candles are not configurable. They.just.work. Just put one at each side of the TV (PLEASE, lit them before you try to get any pointer...) and take enough distance from the set. But don't blame anyone if you burn your screen, m'kay?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need to connect a USB cable from your PC directly to any of the candles. The other candle will connect wirelessly by IR with the one plugged. Make sure there isn't any obstruction between them, though.

... oh well. BTW dude, candles are not configurable. They.just.work. Just put one at each side of the TV (PLEASE, lit them before you try to get any pointer...) and take enough distance from the set. But don't blame anyone if you burn your screen, m'kay?

i will probably blame my self if i burn it^^

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yep, as expected. Hope you connected the USB cable to it, so the candles don't run out of energy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts