Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing to save a game it's write snapshot? and To load it's Load snapshot?...correct?

But I always get this error when trying to load my game

"Requires BIOS ROM image to execute undef opcode execptions"

What does that mean?

· Banned
35,081 Posts
if you're enquiring about DS games.

READ THE FAQ.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I did READ THE FAQ and did what it said but my game does not save apparently cause when I start up no$gba and select the game it starts over like i've never played it before. I set it to FRAPS 32kb and saved it in game but it still doesnt work.

How do I know what is the correct savetype for my game? and do I still have to save in game?

Wait ok I got my game to save and it showed up that it saved but when I select to load it the screen turns black and nothing happens what does this mean?

· ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
Wait ok I got my game to save and it showed up that it saved but when I select to load it the screen turns black and nothing happens what does this mean?
If you want help, then you have to provide more details, such as what game. We can't help you if you don't provide them.

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Flash 512k. If you would have followed the link in the FAQ (or my sig), you could have found out yourself. Also, the savetype has to be the same both when you save and load the game, else it will not be recognized. Finally, you need to reset the game after setting the savetype for it to become active.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.