Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the delta system up and running and all of the plugins are autodetected and i have the spch1001 or w/e its called BIO in the bio folder and everything is ok but when i try to run any game listed in the Psx section on the left hand side the games dont run. It says Delta is already running when i click run game after selecting a Psx game that came with the Delta download. Well nobody else seems to be having the same problem and i cant find a solution in the help read me file or on the forums. Im probly just not looking in the right place but if someone can tell me how to run a game without having to insert a disc and just using a preset game in the delta file then let me know. Flame me as much as you want, i know i probably deserve it, but while your at it plz give me a solution to my problem. Sorry im such a noob usually i tend to figure things out and help other noobs but now im walkin in their shoes.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
do you actually have those games?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya see the problem is that i have the game case but i lost the game.. and i wouldnt even be here really if i had the disc. its in a box somewhere in my attic and i cant seem to find my games that i had in a game case.. but yes i did purchase them all. the thing is i would still like to play them so i got this emulater after having experience with project 64 (which is easy enough to figure out as a 5 year old) and now i would like to play the games i had but i dont have the disc.. like tekkan 3, i could care less about all the other games i just wish i could play it again.. and i figured out how to open the games but the only thing that i can see to oopen is a zip file and then i get some
"EPSX: DEMO.pll not found error" honestly whats the point in this if you have access to the disc anyways. just put it in the PS and play ffs. if its bad enough where your at a point where you cant plug in your ps to the car then obviously you need a life or to just be patient and wait till you get home or to your destination.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
well we can only help you if you have the disks physically in hand.

im sorry, but you'll have to go and find them.

·
Read Only
5,614 Posts
The point is to enjoy your legally purchased games either in a new digital format, or to play them with enhanced graphics, or even to play them on a more convenient device, with no enhancements. Whatever the case, you're supposed to own the games and the consoles you wish to emulate. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. It's not up to us; it's up to copyright law, and thus the rules of this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i understand where your coming from.. i just thought you would have to put that in the disclaimer so that you wouldnt get ****. Didnt know you guys were that serious about it. Not a bad thing though, im not angry and i have no right to be, i'd be the same way, i'd save my own ass first b4 i were to take risk for people i dont know who were leaching off my programs (hypethetically speaking). I thought that owning the game was just a requirement to play the installed games on the tree.

·
Read Only
5,614 Posts
Don't get us wrong, we're not witch hunting here[at least most of us don't. Some people on this forum, however, are a bit overzealous.]. But if we find it's pretty obvious the user asking for help has done something wrong, we'll have to revoke help for that person.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya I completely understand.. Some people jsut use the Emulater to try and play the games for free without ever actually owning them.. But i see why this was created now, its always nice to play a game with improved graphics and such and at faster speeds with less lagg or game freezing problems. I see people trying to scam the psx system all across the internet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.