Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea yea what a dumb question, but i m a newbie! After just getting ePSXe and finding(after many many hours of searching) a few games to download i still can't play them. I have ePSXe all configured and all that but none of the games unzipped into .iso. I just want to play the games on my computer, not burn them to play on my actual PSX. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have tried Run ISO im not that stupid! None of the games i have downloaded are in .iso format so they are not compatable with that command and i was wondering if i have to download them in a different format which i don't know how....or do something to the files to get them into .iso. Thanks

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I hope you all are prepared, you've all broken a major Rule. Downloading ISO's/Games is illegal and there is to be no discussion about it and no one is to give any help!!. You may not get banned imediately, but I can assure you , you will get a formal warning.....:mad:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
dpence is right this discussion is against the forum rules. I suggest looking for a psx cd copying forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.