Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
It's dynamic HTML. Anyway, usually, that kind of content could be PHP nested within HTML, since PHP is pretty much server-side, you won't see it in a page source, at all.

But... why would you rely on Microsoft Word at this point? (Microsoft Word is not meant for creating websites imo)

If anything, it's a good time to learn about laying out with CSS and generating contents with PHP.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
I'm mainly using word for making text/pic video game guides and making them into pdfs. Is there another way of going about creating stuff like this cuz im kinda new to this stuff
I have a full-fledge WYSWYG article editor complete with drag and drop in Flash, but I'm going to charge you deadly for something like that, because... apparently, no other company is bored enough to make something so user-friendly. :p (tells you just how bored I am, eh?)

It's actually possible to create a WYSWYG interface like that even for HTML.

But that aside, you should at least have a common site structure before you run into article layout and format, because if your site is not compatible with your articles, it could be hellish reformatting everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts