Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever i try to take screenshots using these players, all I get when i try to paste them in Paint are black areas where the picture is supposed to be. I'm really at a loss how to take screenshots using them.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
You could try HyperSnap-DX... it has special capture mode to take screenies from Media Player. Works really well for me.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
As for real player you need to run the program then goto preferences and click on the performance tab. Once there switch off "use optimized video display". ps the same trick can be used to enable you to convert rm files to avi:evil:.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies! i still hope someone out there knows how to grab screenshots in Media Player.

btw, im working with .asf files.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, im downloading it...but it looks like shareware. is it? :confused:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The free version of HyperSnap displays all those goofy banner images in it. Pretty annoying, imho. You can use IrfanView to do the same thing, and it doesn't add anything. Did I mention IrfanView is free?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
The free version of HyperSnap displays all those goofy banner images in it. Pretty annoying, imho. You can use IrfanView to do the same thing, and it doesn't add anything. Did I mention IrfanView is free?
D'OHH!!! I feel like a *complete* idiot now!!! I have IrfanView, but never realized you could do sooo much stuff with it...

kairi00 :smash: :stupid: :smash:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
IrfanView is neat. Sure, it has too much stuff in there, but a lot of it is quite useful. I have used this for some screenshots, although I can't remember which ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts