Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've tried saturne, SSF, and A-saturn, but none of them work. i couldn't get SSF to do anything, saturne i loaded the bios, but everytime i try to set the blugins, it said file MDC70.dll couldn't be found, even though i set that as the bios and it accepted them, then a-saturn, it just crashed evertime i loaded it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
SSF only works with a cpu that has SSE2. Otherwise it wont start. In case you do have a CPU like that, it will start, and its relatively easy to set up (set BIOS file, cd drive, cart peripherial, etc etc).

Satourne can't really run too many games that you couldn't run on SSF. (I think D-Xhird was the only game that I could only play on Satourne)
It does run without SSE2 though.

A-Saturn is old and outdated, don't bother with it. Not at least till A-Saturn G3 comes out, which won't be anytime soon as the developement is halted as far as I know.

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
dmoney101,

You should edit and remove cassini..It is hack! I think this site is old. SSF is on number 1 everyone watches for! I have more than 15 games and it is 100% perfectly and playable!

SSF is a high recommendation.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
dmoney101 said:
i've got cassini and it seems like it will work, but i can't figure out where to put the bios. i downloaded them from *removed* i got the US version, but can i get all 3 of them because one of my games is euro
I really suggest that you read the rules. Posting links to sites providing illegal stuff like roms, isos and bioses is against the rules. You can either edit it yourself, or wait for an admin to do it, but I wouldn't recommend that ;)

Also mentioning you downloaded roms/games/bios is against the rules and you won't get supported here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.