Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but, how do I get games from a cartridge to a PC? I don't own a GBA/DS and I likely will not be able to buy one. Is there some special hardware I need that connects cartridges right to the computer?
Do I need an actual DS to use a DS cartridge on a computer?
I would really like some help, <3 I'm clueless on this...

·
Registered
828 Posts
IIRC, you can find adapters which will receive your NDS cartridge and plug into an USB port of your computer. However, they seem hard to find. I suggest you take some time to seek for them.

Otherwise, the last solution would be... (Can't tell it. Would break the rules. But you surely guessed ^^)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
IIRC, you can find adapters which will receive your NDS cartridge and plug into an USB port of your computer. However, they seem hard to find. I suggest you take some time to seek for them.

Otherwise, the last solution would be... (Can't tell it. Would break the rules. But you surely guessed ^^)
The last solution begins with "D" and ends with "d"? xD
BTW, are you NHervé?

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Other solution? Download a ROM dumper and run it on an homebrew-enabled DS (with a flashcard such as R4, Acekard, DSTT, etc). There is a tutorial here.
Not sure if a DS USB loader/dumper is capable of dumping games to be usable on an emulator...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Come on, if you want to play NDS games on PC, just use No$GBA and download ROMs.
For saying that, you killed a beautiful girl (Squall-Leonheart quote). :(
Read the rules and don't kill more beautiful girls.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
That is the solution I was talking about. But it is against the rules! There was a reason I did not tell it :p

And yeah, I am (or rather: I was) NHervé. I asked an admin to change my username to stop all the confusions about me.
Ah. Well, you're doing a good job in Desmume and Dolphin! Keep it up! ;)
If I can get a decent computer to run these 2 emus... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.