Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im using nulldc v1.0.0 public better 1 i have tried allsorts differnet bios ect even daemon tools to fake a drive still i get the same not matter wot game i load up . my problem is when loading a game it come up on the music file screen with a spining disc or if i go to the game controler thing on the option menu is tells me to incert disc and i thought u can run cdi files from boot or is this untrue or do i have to burn a game to cd in order to play ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
problem solved it was a bad dump or the cdi file wasnt converted proberly so i tried a new one works fine i still use the nullDC v1.0.0 Public Beta 1 still has the best compatability rate for me anyway lol using the chankast aica plugin for sound works great with the nullpvr direct 3d iv also managed to use my ps3 controler to play with is cool but for jet grind radio still cant do the big complicated tags :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.