Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, most people prob'ly think movies look way way better when theyre filtered... but i find it annoying!!!:mad:

·
ePSXe
444 Posts
I had a Voodoo3, ( SIS 630, Voodoo3 3000, ATI Rage PRO 128 32MB, and finally ATI Radeon 32MB my cards ) but I don't remember that option in Lewpy plugin

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh well....
but honestly, dont u guys think when mdecs r filtered they all look blurry? c the pic above? that sucks. datz wut i think at least.

·
ePSXe
444 Posts
Originally posted by lizardj
oh well....
but honestly, dont u guys think when mdecs r filtered they all look blurry? c the pic above? that sucks. datz wut i think at least.
A little ;)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Originally posted by lizardj
oh well....
It looks fine :)
I did back-to-back comparisons early on of filtered vs. unfiltered MDECs, and decided that filtered was better - it looked more like how the movie should like on a TV, whereas the unfiltered movie looked to pixelated.
I couldn't see the need for unfiltered MDECs, and didn't want to offer another configuration option (I think there are way to many already, but most are necessary for compatibility).
If there is enough demand for unfiltered MDECs, I may well add the support ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
oh. thx lewpy.
but i wonder, wouldnt it make mdecs run faster havin' them unfiltered? cuz datz the way w/ pete's plugins.
i found out whenever a mdec is bein' played, like for ff8, that the music crasks up and become stuttered is actually because the slowdown on my pc for filterin' the clips.
music runs perfect durin' a mdec scene when i check unfiltered framebuffer updates in pete' plugins.
so, wouldnt it be the same w/ lewpy' plugin?
i kno, i kno, best way to solve this is to get a faster computer, but it makes me think if thatz the reason some ppl have difficulty settin' the music to play rite.
and true, i dun want the mighty lewpy to have to add yet another option to his plugin juz for me. i'd be ashamed.
so, if u r wantin' the opition the choose mdecs filtered or unflitered w/ lewpy's plugin, or u don mind havin' an extra option--- state yer mind.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am juz pushin' this up in hope that lewpy reads it again;)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I find topic pushing worthless, it wastes my time clicking on it just to find out that there is nothing worthwhile to read. Just like this post. I'm such a hypocrite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts