Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
700 posts is what is required for you to chnage your title youself. As for asking an Amin, well, that sometimes works. But not from me, I'm too old to do that any more.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

K

·
0 Posts
You can always ask me ... but it's getting me to respond and to actually do it is the problem ... my motto "never do today, what you can put off until tomorrow" :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Small tip...:wink:...Bgnome's name changing service's result can be quite haphazard. I got 'Guess What I've Been Doing...' first (which then got changed to the current one :D) and Asfaloth got 'Monkey Lover'. Just a word of warning...

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Wormie
You can always ask me ... but it's getting me to respond and to actually do it is the problem ... my motto "never do today, what you can put off until tomorrow" :D
Along the same lines, my motto is "If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done" :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I broke my controller after losing to a certain girl for the billionth time in any game we played (Tekkan, AC2, GT3, Tekkan...:heh: ). I chucked it against the wall and the wire just ripped out. The controller got smashed and the analog sticks (both of them) fell off. Thank god my PS2 was alright :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
you pathetic wuz!:D(j/k).. make her fall in love with you then, thats a good way to punish her.. ehehe:D:D:D(j/k)
Too late for that :D happened last week...she said '**********(wouldn't ya like to know :D)' to me. And it's not what you think she would say.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm the only one who actually poses as a challenge to her. One of these days...weeks...months....never, I'll beat her. D00d, if you reply, scroll down once you get to the reply to topic page and look at all the :D open and close their mouth...very hypnotic. :D (now you know why I had so many :D in my first line :D)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.