Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's my specs p3 866 MHZ 128 MB ram win me. Everything is working fine, I got the games running great off of cd. I've downloaded some iso's but i cant get them to run, when i try run iso . Just to make sure they weren't corrupted i made an iso out of a disc that i knew for sure to be working. Still all I get when i try to run is a Blank red screen. Do I need some sort of plugin? Do I need to reconfigure a plugin? If I could figure this one out on my own I wouldn't be bugging you guys. Help me obi wan yer my only hope.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
well try to use petes gpu plugin and run ISO... if this doesent work download ISObuster and Create and ISO image that should work (thats what i do to my Emu...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I tried f4 and nothing changed. It's still not running an iso. I'm using "pete's soft driver 1.52" for the video plugin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure the iso that i'm trying isn't corrupted since I made it myself. Where would I get a patch and what is the patch used for?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by bugger
Ok here's my specs p3 866 MHZ 128 MB ram win me. Everything is working fine, I got the games running great off of cd. I've downloaded some iso's but i cant get them to run, when i try run iso . Just to make sure they weren't corrupted i made an iso out of a disc that i knew for sure to be working. Still all I get when i try to run is a Blank red screen. Do I need some sort of plugin? Do I need to reconfigure a plugin? If I could figure this one out on my own I wouldn't be bugging you guys. Help me obi wan yer my only hope.
Umm ,there are some words there that moderators may not like.

Ok how you made your iso?Use any good software.
You dont need any specific plugin to get it to work in epsxe.Also you may try using daemon tools and see if the iso was properly created by trying to mount it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to bug you guys, I just dl'd isobuster and made a bin of the same disc. EPSXE was able to load up an play that file, although it runs at hyper speed. Must be that the peeps on the newsgroup are posting bad iso's made with other programs than isobuster. Well I won't waste my time with that newsgroup anymore, Guess I'll just rent anything I may want to try out.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
ive got a simple question well i'm using virtual cd-rom not daemon tools isnt epsxe suppose to recognize it as a cd-rom?

i just dont like to many drives thats all cause i already has 3 hard drives... 2 cd-roms and if i install daemon tools again it would be 3!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.