Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 21st B-day is coming up next month and I'm really excited about it. I was wondering how everyone else who is over 21 celebrated thier 21st birthday?

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Hmm.. I got to hang out with a cute girl who's birthday is the same day as mine. Also I got to hang out with all my best friends at some local bars that we go to. I don't drink, but it was still a lot of fun.:) My 21st birthday just passed recently.. April 17th to be exact.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Esturk said:
Hmm.. I got to hang out with a cute girl who's birthday is the same day as mine. Also I got to hang out with all my best friends at some local bars that we go to. I don't drink, but it was still a lot of fun.:) My 21st birthday just passed recently.. April 17th to be exact.
Ah but you were long past 18 which is the legal drinking age here :p I think DA is talking about being legal for the first time.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Reichfuher said:
Ah but you were long past 18 which is the legal drinking age here :p I think DA is talking about being legal for the first time.
I'm going to be in the U.S. for 2 weeks soon, if that means anything.;)

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
If you want the truth, I spent my 21st birthday in a Seattle jail (King County Correctional Facility). I know it sucks, but I made up for it when I got out. I't a long story how I got there in the first place, so if you ask, be prepared for a quite lengthy post. This is my mugshot from that time in jail.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
DarkAurora said:
My 21st B-day is coming up next month and I'm really excited about it. I was wondering how everyone else who is over 21 celebrated thier 21st birthday?
Mine's on december but Hmm. I can already predict a wicked boring birthday if I can't get that girl to wub me :(.If you're waiting for a OMFGWTFBBQ Legal drinking age guess again, it's 18 in canada here so I went over it ;)

·
Miserable Bugger
1,090 Posts
Pretty much the same way I have celebrated every birthday since I was 16, getting drunk.

Yes, I have little creativity.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Well... I guess I will celebrate it the same way (I'm 20 still) I've celebrated it since I entered elementary school... studying for the next day's exam since it has ALWAYS fallen on exams' week :p

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,619 Posts
Nevermore said:
Mine's on december but Hmm. I can already predict a wicked boring birthday if I can't get that girl to wub me :(.If you're waiting for a OMFGWTFBBQ Legal drinking age guess again, it's 18 in canada here so I went over it ;)
It's 18 only in a few provinces, like Quebec for one. In Ontario (where I am) it's 19.

Anyways, in about a year I'll be 21 and I can guess I'll end up hanging out with friends/family, drinking and partying.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
hell i celebrated it the same way as i do now,not a damn thing since bills take up everything these years so basically just bake a cake and that's it.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I celebrated it by running nude through the neighborhood, having a friend record it, and posting the video on NGemu!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hum whats so special about the 21st birthday? Couse that's my next one :p

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
O_O LINK! LINK! XD
Boo, deleting the link :hdbash: it's not like it was all that offensive! :lol:

*deleted*

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well the date of my 21st Birthday happened whilst I was on work experience in Athens. So the other guys on the scheme treated me to dinner that night.

When I returned to Northern Ireland my folks pulled a surprise party for me. It doubled up as a "homecoming" party too, as I had been away for about 4 months. So it ended up being a pretty large affair.

It's a pretty good example as to how blind I can be when I'm preoccupied with something. The microwave oven had been missing from the house for a day or two so that they could cook stuff, and I never even realised it was missing :D

·
band
4,912 Posts

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Snake785 said:
It's 18 only in a few provinces, like Quebec for one. In Ontario (where I am) it's 19.

Anyways, in about a year I'll be 21 and I can guess I'll end up hanging out with friends/family, drinking and partying.
Oh noes! Someone knows where I am from! :p

I didn't knew it was 19 in Ontario, looks pretty much like a populary contest concidering the fact that both provinces are close enough to each other :eek:nthepull

1 - 20 of 26 Posts