Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Bad, bad, bad idea. Some southern states are just crazy with their 'let's get every civilian and their 13 year old to know how to handle an assault weapon' mindset.

In a competition in Arizona that he did not oversee, Deputy Lowenthal said, one role-player wore traditional Arab dress. “If we’re looking at 9/11 and what a Middle Eastern terrorist would be like,” he said, “then maybe your role-player would look like that. I don’t know, would you call that politically incorrect?”
And at the same time engrave useless prejudices into them. This just sends a very wrong message about the whole boy scouts association, of which I proudly formed part, but now I'm not so sure about my pride.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Yay, let's do like the terrorists do, just in reverse... Let's brainwash our kids to fight for freedom(as long as its freedom on OUR terms), justice(as long as its justice on OUR terms) and god(christian of course) and make them loyal enough to die for the cause(and the place in heaven of course)!

Then let's train them to hate all enemies(="non-believers", anyone who thinks differently and homosexuals of course) of the "free" world and make them ready to kill them without remorse.

...Oh right, that's already happening.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Yay, let's do like the terrorists do, just in reverse... Let's brainwash our kids to fight for freedom(as long as its freedom on OUR terms), justice(as long as its justice on OUR terms) and god(christian of course) and make them loyal enough to die for the cause(and the place in heaven of course)!

Then let's train them to hate all enemies(="non-believers", anyone who thinks differently and homosexuals of course) of the "free" world and make them ready to kill them without remorse.

...Oh right, that's already happening.
lol epic post radix.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agreed.

Scouts is about teaching survival, yeah, but from nature. Not humans. I can see them bringing in some kind of self defence program, but that?...

You might as well just throw 'em boys and gals to boot camp then the military. By the time they hit legal age, they'll think shooting first asking questions later will be the right thing to do...

·
UnCool
59 Posts
And people wonder about school shooting.......

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
This is just sad...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
they didn't want you to shoot yourself in the face.

what... too soon?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
because your local 711 sells guns on the side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.