Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been on vacation.

Graphic Plugin : Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.55
Audio Plugin : Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.12
CD-ROM Plugin : Pete's CDR ASPI/IOCTL Driver 1.8
BIOS : I've tried 1000, 1001, 3000, 5000, 5500, none worked!
You see, I really trust pete's plugins.
:D

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
SCPH1001 and SCPH7502 are the most compatible bios.

Please tell us more about the problem you are having, like error messages, at what point is it crashing(is it crashing?), etc.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alrighty then, here're some details.

Nothing's shown. Black screen right from the start. I tried using SCPH1001, but it still doesn't work. Nothing unusual in the console, either. I always use the command Run CD-ROM, not anything else. Here's what the console said: (Taken when the blank screen appears)

* Running ePSXe emulator version 1.4.0.
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [C:\TimesSquare\ePSXe\bios\SCPH1001.BIN].
* Init cdrom ... [D] ok
* Cdrom open... ok
* Init mci ... ok
* Doing init gpu...
* Gpu open...
* Direct input init ok.
* Doing spu init...
* Spu open...
* Force NTSC cdrom detected.
* Pad Digital enabled.

There's no error messages, and it doesn't crash, but it shows nothing else either!
What's wrong?
Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
peops is a software graphics plugin
internal CD plugin is the default cd-rom plugin that comes with espxe.

both can be found at ngemu, but to be honest i dont think they'll help your problem.

do you have trouble with any other games?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a quesiton. That has nothing to do with this forum. I was reading these messages and it popped in my head. What makes one bios better and different from another?

I had schp1001 and after reading this I DLed schp7502. I ran both and didn't see a difference....Can someone tell me what the differences are?

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by lordneeko
I have a quesiton. That has nothing to do with this forum. I was reading these messages and it popped in my head. What makes one bios better and different from another?

I had schp1001 and after reading this I DLed schp7502. I ran both and didn't see a difference....Can someone tell me what the differences are?
The only difference is that the 1001 bios if from US ntsc psx's while the 7502 bios is from PAL psx's.. The psx boot up screens may be slightly different.. Maybe the psx cd player screen too.. As for epsxe.. Sometimes PAL games work better on the 7502 bios than the 1001 bios..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.