Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I Use clone cd ,uncheck all the options, select where the file has to be saved and click on start disc read.
Bingo,it hasnt failed once until now.:)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Yeah....blindread is the easiest program to make an ISO

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Use Isobuster, it is free and does his job well.

I think there are ton's of threads like this on this forum, the search feature on the board works you know...

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
maybe there should be a "HOW-TO XXXXX" part of the forums, this way, anybody who doesn't know how to do something just goes there.. just a thought..

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Some seem to not know how-to-read... :lol:
Some doubts (not this one though) are solved just by reading the docs, or reading the insane amount of threads (this one fits the latter) that's already discussed here.

But I think I'll do an easy to follow manual to dump a psx cd with isobuster and post it on the screenshots forum later (have to go now), hope someone finds it there though.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Yeah that'd be great.. :) And like i said, if the board had a specific location for HOW-TO-XXXXX contribs from the members then it'd be easier to sort out and look for the info too.. :) of course, RTFM applies most of the time... but well, at least this way the members get to contribute... or maybe not.. just a thought..

·
Registered
129 Posts
How about we change that 'How-To-XXXXXX' board to 'Common sense answers anyone can figure out on their own but are too lazy or too stupid to try'

Amberion

·
Registered
2 Posts
In my experience, it can sometimes depend on the state in which the cd is in.

On most occasions Blindread is good for all cds.
However, on some scratches cds, blindread will stop creating the cds..
At this point, Cdr Win set on its lowest settings without jitter correction, seems to work most of the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts