Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This world is getting worse. How is this possible...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
heh..does that mean you cant buy it dude? ;)
LOL :rofl: :rofl: "Mommy, I wanna buy the fun game!" "No, pookums, there are bad men with hurt-sticks in that game. Why not get 'Barney's Mystical Adventure 3: Barney Goes to Hooter's' instead?"

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It's still better than the fact a single mention of marijuana or any other type of narcotic (I think even plain old cigarettes) automatically gives a game at least a T rating.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Bgnome
heh..does that mean you cant buy it dude? ;)
I will be able to play it but... Isn't it a bit ....

I mean.. it's a complete ironie... :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
where did you find this? Neways, FFVII was rated teen, but it's mainly because of Barret and Cid.
I thought it had more to do with the public restrooms?

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
and what that mean?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Heh, I tried tracking down the specific reasons, but I came across this about FF7: "Overall, though I overlooked many things, I thorougly enjoyed most of this game. Many Christians might find much of this material too offensive, and should probably avoid most RPGs altogether. I, however, enjoyed the game, and would recommend it only to strong Christians, who would not be influenced by many of the ideas presented." For a generic list of reasons, ESRB noted: "Comic Mischief,Mild Animated Violence,Mild Language." Oh well, it's a silly search one way or the other, considering every FF title on the PSX has been rated T.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Gk1986
it ships on the 18th, so I suspect that it'll be here Wednesday or Thursday.
Do you know when is it released in europe?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Metalmurphy

Do you know when is it released in europe?
NEVER!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA :evil::evil::evil:. Actually, I don't know. :heh: I'd guess next year, but I am not sure. :)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I hope it's going to be in the bargain bin in two years. :p That's the only way I can get that along with a PS2. :D

....oh, number 2000. Yay! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts