Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elo,
I want to rip the PSX Street Fighter Alpha 3 Sprites. Well, how should I rip them?
I tried PSX Multi Converter and Psx Multi Rip. Is there any plugin that can rip images and sprites? I think sprites is in .PAC files but Psx Multi Rip couldn't find anything :(
help plz :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
You should try PSicture. It's available there http://snailrush.online.fr/

It can definitely rip from Capcom Versus SNK 1/2 and others, should work for Street Fighter Alpha 3 but haven't checked.

If you only wish to get clear screenshots or sprites (without the blurring/distortions you usually get when playing normally), I believe you could use the gpuEZHsoft video plugin then make normal screenshots (F8 with ePSXe)

link for video plugin http://www.ngemu.com/download.php?action=plugin&id=10

Please give feedback if it works or not

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tryied PSicture but it couldn't find anything in SFA3... How can u rip sprites from CvsSNK 2? I got ps2 version and PSicture can't rip sprites from this game :( Tomorow i try with CvsSNK Pro. What PSicture plugin u use to rip those sprites?

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Huh?? perhaps you did a mistake. In PSicture's options, enable "scan subdirectories", insert your game disc, and select "Scan Directory". Choose the CD/DVD drive where you put your game disc, and it will rip through the entire disc.

I checked again yesterday and it works. My Capcom Vs SNK Pro also had pac files that contained pics. By the way, just don't expect animations. If you want these, your best bet will be EZHsoft software gpu plugin and screenshotting like crazy (F8 with ePSXe).

I'm posting some pics you should get with Capcom Vs SNK. The procedure I went through should give you similar results with your games (most likely ALL capcom's 2D titles)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.