Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now. i have gran turismo 2 (a great game) . and i was in the mood to play with it on my pc . and i wanted to play on more tracks and with more cars that are available the first time u run the disks . i want to play with the arcade disk. i tryied loading a saved mem card in epsxe but when i try to load it it says "no game data avalaible" .. dont know why. i tryied PEC to cheat my way into it :) but still no luck because the plugin makes the game unplayble . cand anybody tell me what can i do to have all the tracks and cars and modes available in arcade mode?

· Registered
654 Posts
Do a Run BIOS from ePSXe then go to the memory card management. Does the GT2 data show up there? If not, you've probably pointed ePSXe's memcard at the wrong file. If it does, we'll have to investigate further.

I have GT2, so if you could post a link to the page you got the memcard save from and mention which one you downloaded, I'll try it myself. If I get it working I'll post screenshots of what I did.

Dan

· Registered
654 Posts
1. The first link you posted was to a page full of Gran Turismo game saves, not Gran Turismo [size=+1][highlight]2[/highlight][/size] game saves. :???: It's unsurprising they didn't work. Too bad I only figured that out after I'd spent the time to download it, DexDrive it onto a memcard and try it in my Playstation. :hdbash:

2. I figured out what page you got the second save from, and tried three different ones from there. The first one by The Game Spawn worked. :thumb: The first one by FuSoYa worked. :thumb: The one you posted a link to, by LounaS, didn't. :( That's because it was a save for the European (EU) version of GT2, not the North American (NA) version. Could it be that you have the NA version of GT2 rather than the EU or JP? :rolleyes:

Try this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/save/gran_turismo_2_prize.GME (FuSoYa)
or this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/save/gran_turismo_2_a.GME (The Game Spawn)

Dan

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
listen.im in europe. ok ? ive have the bios from the net and i think its JP . cuz i cand understand a god damn thing when i run the bios :). but i think my cds are the EU versions. so. what can i do to load a saved game in epsxe ?

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
you gotta dump it man, no matter what the excuse is, downloading is still piracy. read the [rules]rules[/rules] if you're unsure about our policies. sorry buddy.

not to mention, please do not double/triple/quadruple post >_>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.