Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the controller out and putting it back in works when the emulator has been started already.

However, starting the emulator without a controller first and then putting the controller in makes the controller not work. Can ya'll fix this? Snes9x and Pokopom have this feature.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pokopom is xinput. Snes9x is both and it works with both. I'm using an xinput controller with vba-m.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you saying that you dont know how? because I know that it is already possible...

if you don't know how........sigh........ahh nevermind.

Higan, where you at :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
or maybe, just close the emulator, plug in the controller, and open the emulator?
its not that hard to do....
i cant see one real life example of when you would even need to add a controller after you are already playing a game. and if you are, just save or save state, and reopen the emu...

i cant say this is even worth a thought at all, atleast until things like linking are working :p

are you saying that you dont know how? because I know that it is already possible...

if you don't know how........sigh........ahh nevermind.
well you dont seem to know how anything works.... its not that he doesnt know how to do it, its the fact that directinput doesnt allow hot swapping. Its a limitation of directinput not the emulator. directinput is a windows api.

Higan, where you at :p
ya... im not even going to bother commenting on that one >.>
maybe squall will enlighten you, but he probably wont even waste his time giving you a reply.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't wanna hear that dumb stuff. tell it to the emulators that have it already working without half assed stuff. this is the same reason project64 is so much behind now because of asinine ppl. there are better gameboy emulators. I'll just use those that actually don't say no to everything possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.