Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My disc is legit, I dunno how you came to the idea of locking my topic over it, because I have both versions and they both act the same way (would you be happy if I mailed you a copy of my reciept?)

anway, like my old topic
I am looking for a way to hack VGS to get Hoshigami to work, does anyone know how patches were made for Final Fantasy 9, and how do I go about making one of my own?

please help

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hello everyone.
I have Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, and have tried it using CVGS 1.41. It's true that there is some problem, but I figure that I would start the game using ePSXe, saves the game, and then convert the memory card back and play it using VGS. Right now, I'm playing that game using VGS 1.41 and it turn out to be okay. I've tested the game by saving, entering battles, using magic etc. and it seems fine. But I've just tried it for about an hour. So the question is, Is there any other problem that will occur when playing Hoshigami using VGS? Any information regarding this is highly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hello everyone.
Oops, it really has a problem. For one hour I've been playing Hoshigami at the Tower of Trial with VGS. It was okay, but if I tried to proceed to the storyline, it will definitely crash at the starting of the conversations. Maybe it is time to switch back to ePSXe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.