Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Being in the Emulation64 chat room, I noticed that their message board added new smilies, which got me to the idea to do the same thing here :) Therefor, I've changed/added some new smilies to the collection. If you want to see them, just activate the 'Enhanced vB help' and click on "Get more" below the smilies. Here're some examples :

:D :eek: :fingers: :stupid: :rofl:

:fart: :cry: :sad: :bash:

Thorgal also did a great work changing some of the existing ones. However, the message icons won't be touched for now, that could cause the forum display to load too long, become buggy and too colorful.

Anyway, enjoy the changes :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They aren't mine and free to use for everyone - so sure, go away and use them anywhere :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love em Bobbi. These are great. It's going to be as much fun picking smilies as it is posting.:fart:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
So it is...:emb: I was just used to seeing it on the right side, and with all these new animated smilies, it's so easy to miss it :emb:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hehe,I've got a new favorite Smiley:
:stupid:
But this one's not bad either:
:fart:

Smilies Power!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
More smilies !

After the good response ( no reason to mail me though, replying here is enough :p ) I thought I'd also add the other one I found ... some are useful for showing what your answer or the thread is basicly about ... see for yourself :)

:argue: Argue
:lol: lol
:evil: Evil
:help: Help
:doh:

Enjoy :eek:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
nyahaha! you are EVIL Bobbi!:evil: :lol: :D:D:D

this is getting more fun!:lol:lol:lol:

:D <-- methinks the old big grin was more appropriate tho.. anyways, the new one's are really fun!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
One day, I had an :argue: with my :love: girlfriend. I was so :mad: I :shout: at her and said :fingers:. To my :eek: she :cry: and :cry: and :cry:. That made me real :sad: and I felt :stupid: for saying what I just said. I apologized, she :), we :love: each other again, and later on that night....... :wtf:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Hope you like my little story.. heheh :p

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:rofl: That's not what we really intented them for, but great anyway
:lol:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts