Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
One of the most...
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the most widespread arguments towards prohibition, censure or intimidation of homosexuality is the notion that it is "against nature", an act that go against biological, functional and anatomical determinations.

Sure that argument makes sense if we take it into account with monogamy and reproduction as a single phenomenon. But, it not only is not the case, but strong physioanatomical evolutionary evidence also suggest that it is not neccessarily true.

Criterious and detailed analysis of products of defecation point toward the physiological structure of related organs. Their shape and consistence, together with their size and color when fresh, suggest that human recta are actually adapted, "projected" to fit the male reproductive organ.

This, coupled with the behavioral observation of animalia, comprising some creatures that presents, and others that doesn't, deep homology to the sapiens sapiens, further directs us to the idea that sexual acts among males are not only "natural", in lay terms, but also an evolutionary fact.

Groundbreaking advances in anthroplogical theory doesn't directly negate the original reproductive axioma, but suggest that it is correlated byproduct of human gregarious and societary nature. Something that is closely related to the origin of hunting groups, community and State.

Further observations would be wildly appreciated.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
If it wasn't natural people wouldn't be born that way. >_>

*Waits for 202920290459834423098423 church mongers to argue against this point with their fairy tal--- I mean bible.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Lets all be gay together!!!!! It IS human nature for us to love our own sex :p!

While were at it, lets all screw our own mothers because it's natrual! You shouldnt stop love you know. Or how about your sister? Its all love!

There are certain lines in the human brain which shouldn't be crossed but are. I have nothing against gays at all. Some are really cool people. But I couldn't endorse their behavior.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Lets all be gay together!!!!! It IS human nature for us to love our own sex :p!

While were at it, lets all screw our own mothers because it's natrual! You shouldnt stop love you know. Or how about your sister? Its all love!
Way to relate incest and homosexuality to make an ass out of yourself.

That is the same as bashing someone for being straight or for being a certain race.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Not another thread like this.

No matter what: This thread will not change anyones opinions, and gay people will still want to screw their own gender.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
6,886 Posts
Everyone who has masturbated has technically jacked off a guy. (or schlicked a girl)

...yeah, you're all gay for bridget :innocent:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually, incestious behaviour is a natural phenomenon.
keep banging your bother and making excuses to mom its just a natural phenomenon, such a loser man.

"Troll" one of the most abused internet word because a user is deeply hurt by facts and is too lazy to write a valid reply. so sad really.

Propane flames on all *********!

PS. read the topic loser.

·
6,886 Posts
keep banging your bother and making excuses to mom its just a natural phenomenon, such a loser man.

"Troll" one of the most abused internet word because a user is deeply hurt by facts and is too lazy to write a valid reply. so sad really.

Propane flames on all *********!

PS. read the topic loser.
Valid reply? Alright, I'll be straight.

There's 15 fears of yours I identified in this post. I can see 4 valid responses to instil discomfort upon you.

loser - 2 counts
man - 1 count
troll - 2 counts
Double spacing Identifying irrationality.
Inconsistency of application in conveyance - unsettled state.

You're trying for my rapport. Hmmm, quite incongruent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Valid reply? Alright, I'll be straight.

There's 15 fears of yours I identified in this post. I can see 4 valid responses to instil discomfort upon you.

loser - 2 counts
man - 1 count
troll - 2 counts
Double spacing Identifying irrationality.
Inconsistency of application in conveyance - unsettled state.

You're trying for my rapport. Hmmm, quite incongruent.
lolz you must seriously need help to over analyze a loser troll's typing on a internet forum, this is not college, you seriously need help man, double spacing huh lolz, its called cut and past, get a life before it's too late, start reading and go back to school, pretty pictures won't do you no good.

"You're trying for my rapport. Hmmm, quite incongruent." - i see you're the one that's getting irritated.

OWNED!

·
6,886 Posts
lolz you must seriously need help to over analyze a loser troll's typing on a internet forum, this is not college, you seriously need help man, double spacing huh lolz, its called cut and past, get a life before it's too late, start reading and go back to school, pretty pictures can't do you no good.

"You're trying for my rapport. Hmmm, quite incongruent." - i see you're the one that's getting irritated.

OWNED!
Desperation. Regression of previous statements. Losing the frame.

Now watch me win.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
This OD guys, chill out a little.

Way to relate incest and homosexuality to make an ass out of yourself.

That is the same as bashing someone for being straight or for being a certain race.
No its uniform dude. I have an opinon. So do you. Case closed

·
Professional Spitter.
972 Posts
Theres gay people, and theres uber-gay people.

Gay people are just like you and me, they just prefer men above women when it comes to love.

Uber-gay people are just girly. They are gay, girly, have an huge ego, always find an excuse to wear pink, etc.

Gay people are fine, uber-gay people are not. Uber-gay's are embarrasing to look at, no matter how you feel about preferences.

ps: i get crushes on women, fyi :p

EDIT: i actually meant to say
f a g s
but it seems that gets replaces by stars. No matter, as long as the message gets through.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
any more flaming, i dont care who started it, will result in either an infraction or a ban. this thread is being left open for now but if this stuff continues and/or goes off-topic again it will most likely be locked.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Seriously why the hell do people need scientific evidence, to dicern (sp?) if being gay is right or wrong, if someones gay let them be gay, if not, let them not be, its not about right or wrong its about peoples preferences, truth be told i am getting sick of this constant bickering about this (world as a whole not this forum.), but thats just my oppinion. If anyone understood anything of that inchoerent (sp) babble (its too late for me to be making posts that make sence) well done either way it doesnt matter.

[to clalify this is not ment to be taken as flaming, its just my oppinion]

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
If it wasn't natural people wouldn't be born that way. >_>

*Waits for 202920290459834423098423 church mongers to argue against this point with their fairy tal--- I mean bible.
and who says people are born that way?

·
AI
5,620 Posts
Science pertains to knowledge whereas beliefs and opinions are that of the moral ground. These are separate and should not overstep into the other's territory.

It is improper to justify a moral opinion based on scientific discoveries in any manner. Science can neither support nor refute a moral opinion. Moral opinions can neither support nor refute a scientific discovery.

In addition, evolutionary sciences are based on evidence ex post facto and are vulnerable to the influences of the hindsight bias. One must be wary of the creativity in forging reasons to explain observations.

---
However, from my perspective, behavior that counters the natural mechanisms for the human species' efficient survival and proliferation is not problematic and should not be downplayed as "less than normally acceptable" or maladaptive behavior.

All behaviors, regardless of their variety or effectiveness, should be evaluated in the overall picture of the general trend for the species, or of the environment if one prefers to indiscriminately view all species as part of a larger system. As long as any negative effects (if any, not just supposedly or in moral perspectives) on the populace are negligible or are can be mitigated by other factors such that there is no large or immediate harm towards the species' survival or environmental longevity, there is no need for much concern.

Oops, it seems I just turned this argument into one raising concern over climate change.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.