Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Prince of Persia
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm trying to find an article (online one for all of them) The first I'm trying to is an article that states playing violent video games does not lead to acts of violence that occured like in the Columbine incident.

Another article that states parents should take responsiblity of what their children do, when they commit violent acts?

Also another small statistical perecentage showing of people who play violent video games that commit violent acts.

This is for my English Final paper. If you guys could help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Thank you
Zapages

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Zapages said:
Hi guys

I'm trying to find an article (online one for all of them) The first I'm trying to is an article that states playing violent video games does not lead to acts of violence that occured like in the Columbine incident.

Another article that states parents should take responsiblity of what their children do, when they commit violent acts?

Also another small statistical perecentage showing of people who play violent video games that commit violent acts.

This is for my English Final paper. If you guys could help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Thank you
Zapages
When is this paper due?

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I'll take a look at a few of my books. I'm sure I've seen a paper like the first one you described somewhere. I'm not sure if it has an online version, though. In any case, I'll get the title for you.

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
video games don't cause violent acts like columbine. Poor upbringing, maltreatment at school, and mental defect cause such behavior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts