Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried DidntXSpectrum today on DXBX and it goes to menu. But it doesn't seem to respond to the keys...

I'll try some more.

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
ive only tested pcsxbox vs 1.8 but it responds to the keys
i'll do a lot more homebrew testing once the dxbx with patrick's new technique is ready

·
1,510 Posts
Try UltraXLE thats the n64 emulator the devs used in the screenshots on the official website

edit: they tested with supermario 64 so it would be nice if other games were tested with :p
keep in mind it doesnt seem to work for ATI

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ultimate homebrew!

Shadow_tj always asks me to test this particular piece of homebrew ... and now, with the new emulation method I finally get some results (I discovered it just a few minutes ago).

Before you ask - No, it doesn't do much else (it actually crashes on the system settings tab), and no : I'm not yet finished with the monster-patch either.

As for the progress on that : Last night I got overlays somewhat working again, so now I'm trying to get the games we ran before up & running again. There's still lots of issues to work on, but I can already see this is going to be a major leap in compatibility (as you can see from these screenshots).

·
1,510 Posts
thats really cool! :D this is gonna be a hell of a year! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts