Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just started playing megaman legends and really would like to continue with saved states :) my problem is that it uses like ALL the buttons and i just cant use the keyboard well enough. what are some really hot controlers i can buy, or better yet, an effective adapter so i can use an actual ps controler :)

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
if your in the us may i suggest going to walmarts and piucking up a $10 dollar adapter for pc that lets you use ps2, gamecube, and xbox controllers on your computer.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Hori Pad Ex Turbo.

Theres nothing which compares.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if your in the us may i suggest going to walmarts and piucking up a $10 dollar adapter for pc that lets you use ps2, gamecube, and xbox controllers on your computer.
aww dang :) just got me a logitech a day or so ago. geez that megeman legends 2 just doesn't stand up to legends 1. it's way too short for it's own good. and i hate having to farm for upgrade money.... the ruin and pirate boss battles dont compair at all. legends one has like triple ruin square footage to two. and about 5 times more pirate bosses.

what a let down. still fun tho :) all 24 hours of it lol -4 hours of farming :/

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm having dificulty with the logitech ps1 controler. i cant seem to program it very well for a turbo button. anyone wanna export a profile for me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts