Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I goto configure a plugin I would get this error, but I would press Ok, and I could configure anything, and it would save it, its really just a nusiance, any ideas why it shows up.

I am using Win XP now, but I was using Win 2k and had the same prob.

·
Registered
166 Posts
it it says thunk connecting 32 > 16 or something like that, there are some plugins in there that are for 16 bit systems (linux, mac).

to fix, pick which plugins u want and delete the rest. in future, don't download the plugin packs that are offered by the sites, download them separately :D

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Please specify the error. What does it say?

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by si_ok
it it says thunk connecting 32 > 16 or something like that, there are some plugins in there that are for 16 bit systems (linux, mac).

to fix, pick which plugins u want and delete the rest. in future, don't download the plugin packs that are offered by the sites, download them separately :D
Umm.. Check this thread out..

http://216.40.247.157/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5314&highlight=thunk

Found this by doing a search for "thunk".. I have all the pluggins installed with no problems or errors.. I like testing and using different pluggins..

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
the thunk error is only associated with incorrect installation of the TSG MSCDEX cd plugin iirc. that plugin is kinda outdated as far as i know..
anyhow, if the error is something about ddhelp try updating directx.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts