Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched an episode of Kirby the Star Warrior on Fox or WB (forgot which one :D) last week and it's still disturbing me...

It was about nine days ago. Since my Sony LCD monitor went weird I turned on TV :)lol:) and saw the end of a Kirby episode, about the time when kirby was getting beat up. I couldn't believe how violent it is... just because the characters are cute doesn't mean it's resistant to violence! :cuss2:
Even worse, after kirby ate something it KILLED the enemy! OMGWTF??!!?!!! KILLED ENEMY IN A KIDS' CARTOON? NO ONE DIED IN KENSHIN BUT KIRBY CAN JUST KILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT?? I mean what were the producers thinking when making this cartoon? :???:

Maybe I am overreacting because I expected that cartoon to be a funny/cute one instead of dead corpses everywhere :p What do you think?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Food :p

A kirby's gotta eat something :rolleyes:

At least there wasn't any hentai in it :p

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
im gona stab you whit my sword * replace sword whit the word dick* :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
/me slaps hellmasterx

Eeeewww :/

About Kirby, well I dunno. It is a cute kids show and all, but I have seen in many cartoons the bad guys getting killed. The fact that Kirby is so overly cute though does bring up questions if it should have been in there though :laugh:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I saw some Kirby episode where they set up a rotating sushi buffet. It was so ridiculously bad I didn't even stick around to see all of it.

(BTW, Kirby ate at least around $10,000 worth of sushi...in one lunch...and for free from other customers. What kind of morals is that sending kids? :p)

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D.D. said:
lol...that is indeed disturbing >.<

i wonder wut version of kenshin u watched tho...
Excluding flashbacks. Maybe I should say at least Kenshin doesn't kill people. :p
I read the entire manga :) Watched some of the anime around the part where he fight the guy wrapped in bandage. Don't really like the anime because of all the added stuff that makes the story seems a little incoherent.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
sometimes they dumb down the violence in series like Hellsing where the anime has ppl being evicirated and stuff but the anime only shows extreme blood loss and nothing more

I wonder why havn't kirby responded

S

·
0 Posts
WindHydra said:
I don't like digimon :p
It's just a pokemon clone, and pokemon is bad enough :/
yes, well, actually, digimon is worse...
sort of like kids horror at times. ;p

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Player-X said:
sometimes they dumb down the violence in series like Hellsing where the anime has ppl being evicirated and stuff but the anime only shows extreme blood loss and nothing more

I wonder why havn't kirby responded
Ya... they lower the violence level when they don't need to. Like in Naruto anime you can't tell if Gato (?) is dead or not (maybe he can swim), but in manga his head fell off. He can't live :p
I also wonder where Kirby is :D

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I'd be glad if there WERE any anime in tv here... Just Pokemon and Digimon, oh and Sailor moon. And I don't like any of them...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts