Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know that this isn`t the right place to add thos thread but prehaps someone can help.

in the cxbx sources there is the HLEDataBase map..
here cxbx gets his Hled information from these files.

so for XGraphics he gets info in XG.1.0.4627.h
this info stand in the source map under XG.1.0.4627.inl

when i wanne make a new xg file.. how can i compile the .inl to a .h file ?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
inl file is really just a .cpp file with a different name to make one big module split into many.

you dont compile a .inl into a .h. The only thing the .h has is the OOVPA table and it's size, which are then implemented in each .inl. - some functions also have to be exported so that Emu.cpp can use them to do some tricky detection of global variables, etc.

this probably didnt answer your question, but i was unsure what you meant to ask :)

caustik

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx for the extra ino caustik.. my problem was that i had some errors with the .inl files.
but that was because i only made a .inl file and and paste it into cxbx.

then i got compiler errors.
its fixed now and now playing with the HLEDataBase.
funny that some stuff is displaying ots of stuff when you copy paste a HLEDataBase library of a newer version and with some adjustmenst of xdk numbering :)

yust playing around prehaps something will be displayed.

pitty there are no high xdk version xg library.inl files.. highest number is 4627

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now playing with the HLedDatabase.

i`m testing Airforce Delta storm. xdk 3911.
first debug i get a error on EmuXInitDevices

after inserting GetDevices from Xapi.1.0.4627.inl .. wich wasn`t changed since Xapi.1.0.4134.inl

Now its running more code :) so and now crassing after EmuXInputOpen

so first code fixed :) :) :)

you can find the loggings.
how can i add this ( fix ) 2 the sourcefource.net database so caustik can check the code ??

here is the logging.. and Xapi.1.0.3911.inl
.inl files are not reconized to upload to the forum so yust renamed it to .txt
so yust rename it to .inl

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
The best way to submit something like this is over email. I'll check it into the sf first chance I get (i like to test changes first). This is pretty normal for SF.net until somebody makes enough contribution to be a developer on the site, then they can directly modify CVS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts