Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
actualy i ave the same problem.... but on all game. If i hit esc am sure i cant play anymore i need to restart ePSXe. u solve ur problem??? I realy want to know what to do.......

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol.....

Well i am not stupid and when i do this actualy the emu freeze window and i need to restart my comp not all time but almost it is not the rom because sometime it freeze with a rom and sometime no it maybe my setting or anything else dunno thx for trying anyway :thumb:

my spec is P3 450
256 ram
video raedon 7500
SB live

my emu config is:
Pete's D3D Driver 1.47
and i use nice default exept that i use frame skip
and no special game fixe

Sound: Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 default

My cdrom plugin is:ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.5.2

Bios: SCPH1001

Ho almost forgot i use ePSXe v 1.6.0

erm that all

·
Registered
9 Posts
well...

hushypushy said:
yikes. 2 things:

1. use punctuation. i know your first language isnt english, but still. punctuation is helpful for the rest of us to understand you :)
2. PSX games arent ROMs. they are CD images. furthermore, if you are calling them ROMs, it's obvious that you downloaded them. read the [rules]rules[/rules], especially the section on warez. we support PSX emulation, not PSX warez0r...lation...

First i dont care about my bad english so if u dont understand do not reply...

Two erm where i said i download them?? I can make my own CD images...

and why all pll want to find someone that is talking about rom (well that it download a rom illegaly). I actuly stay in the rule so hushypushy mind ur own thing. :mad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol

Rolf yea anyway u just want to ave the last word. If u feel so good then say what i do ilegal???????????????????????

ho i almost forgot if i do something illegal then this tread where supose to be closed..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.