Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im experiencing what i consider to be an odd problem. I do like to use savestates and when they do work they work well but out of 5 ps rpg titles i play using eSPXe only BOF4 i can hit ESC and then continue from the menu without error.

Is there any specific reason for this?

·
Registered
59 Posts
first of all try the newest gp cause the new pete's plugins works very well and then if you are using the newest plugins and it don't work and you want to save with save states try to use them without 'esc' just use "F1" to save "F2" to change the save state slot "F3" to load state at the selected slot

·
Registered
9 Posts
actualy i ave the same problem.... but on all game. If i hit esc am sure i cant play anymore i need to restart ePSXe. u solve ur problem??? I realy want to know what to do.......

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
mamaroth, when you press escape, all you have to do is go to Run-->Continue and it goes back to teh game

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol.....

Well i am not stupid and when i do this actualy the emu freeze window and i need to restart my comp not all time but almost it is not the rom because sometime it freeze with a rom and sometime no it maybe my setting or anything else dunno thx for trying anyway :thumb:

my spec is P3 450
256 ram
video raedon 7500
SB live

my emu config is:
Pete's D3D Driver 1.47
and i use nice default exept that i use frame skip
and no special game fixe

Sound: Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 default

My cdrom plugin is:ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.5.2

Bios: SCPH1001

Ho almost forgot i use ePSXe v 1.6.0

erm that all

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Well i am not stupid and when i do this actualy the emu freeze window and i need to restart my comp not all time but almost it is not the rom because sometime it freeze with a rom and sometime no it maybe my setting or anything else dunno thx for trying anyway
yikes. 2 things:

1. use punctuation. i know your first language isnt english, but still. punctuation is helpful for the rest of us to understand you :)
2. PSX games arent ROMs. they are CD images. furthermore, if you are calling them ROMs, it's obvious that you downloaded them. read the [rules]rules[/rules], especially the section on warez. we support PSX emulation, not PSX warez0r...lation...

·
Registered
9 Posts
well...

hushypushy said:
yikes. 2 things:

1. use punctuation. i know your first language isnt english, but still. punctuation is helpful for the rest of us to understand you :)
2. PSX games arent ROMs. they are CD images. furthermore, if you are calling them ROMs, it's obvious that you downloaded them. read the [rules]rules[/rules], especially the section on warez. we support PSX emulation, not PSX warez0r...lation...

First i dont care about my bad english so if u dont understand do not reply...

Two erm where i said i download them?? I can make my own CD images...

and why all pll want to find someone that is talking about rom (well that it download a rom illegaly). I actuly stay in the rule so hushypushy mind ur own thing. :mad:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
First i dont care about my bad english so if u dont understand do not reply...
hmm. let's see. if you dont make an effort to make sentences that i can understand, how do you expect me to help you? if you dont care about your bad english i might as well not care about helping you. i'd like you to be able to express your problem so i can help you out.

Two erm where i said i download them?? I can make my own CD images...
you didnt, but 99% of the time when someone says they are playing a PSX ROM it's a downloaded one.

I actuly stay in the rule so hushypushy mind ur own thing.
well guess what? i am minding my own "thing". my "thing" around here is to moderate PSX discussion, which means helping out people with their problems and closing threads thatbreak the rules. so checking to see if you are breaking the rules IS my thing ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol

Rolf yea anyway u just want to ave the last word. If u feel so good then say what i do ilegal???????????????????????

ho i almost forgot if i do something illegal then this tread where supose to be closed..

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Behaving disrespectfuly to other users IS agaisn't the [rules]rules[/rules]. So please watch your attitude from now on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.