Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMG i REALly Enjoy the series now the new season!!! Music ROck!!:drool::drool::drool:

Radix dont forget to check below video as well ^^ All the characters in the series singing how cute!!!

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
OMG i REALly Enjoy the series now the new season!!! Music ROck!!:drool::drool::drool:

Radix dont forget to check below video as well ^^ All the characters in the series singing how cute!!!

Awesome, never heard that second song!:D

Another anime featuring little girls with huge eyes.

-_-
So?oO I seriously don't get what's wrong with it...

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still dont get what is the source of murder after watching 2nd season is it the gas,the alien,rena,reika,curse of orichisama or else very confusing plz help radix

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, never heard that second song!:D

So?oO I seriously don't get what's wrong with it...
There are many OST from the series you might miss here are some more.BTW i am looking for Higurashi Naku Koroni Mitsuri version.XD

Dear You ~Destructive~
Dear You ~Hope~ Rika and Hanyuu
Dear you ~cry~
Dear You ~Confession~

And tons of new REI OST to be revealed cant wait!:drool:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I still dont get what is the source of murder after watching 2nd season is it the gas,the alien,rena,reika,curse of orichisama or else very confusing plz help radix
Its the parasite that's living in the people of hinamizawa and the presence of Furude bloodline, who have the "motherbrain" of the parasite is the only thing keeping the people sane. But if the furude bloodline dies the parasite activates on all people or if a person leaves the town and gets too far from the "motherbrain" it also activates, like the story of a hinamizawan soldier during WWII going insane after leaving the village for war. The parasite activates by other means too like stress, fear, etc(like dr. Irie explains in the second season) and it causes the person to become highly paranoid, delusional and violent, and in the end cause the person to kill themselves. Most of the first seasons murders were caused by that parasite, for different reasons of course. Of course there were the murders of Rika and Tomitake who were killed by Takano, which was revealed in the second season. It wasn't really explained where the parasite was coming from although if I remember right Irie did do some expaining...

I really should watch this anime again as I was having hard time to remember stuff... Not sure if everything I wrote is right either. I loaned the first season to my friend though so its gonna have to wait...

Also, the AMV of "Wheel Of Fortune" the theme of the higurashi live action movie, it also awesome!:

and just in case:

YouTube - Shimamiya Eiko - WHEEL OF FORTUNE

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see thanks for explaination.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
@Radix865:

Half wrong. The motherbrain theory was just the elder Takano pet theory, which was proven wrong by Watanagashi hen and the first answer arc, where Shion kills Rika. (if the theory was right we would be seeing the whole village affected, which doesn't happen

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont understand after all this why the character keep living again after being murdered?

·
7,168 Posts
... for real?

Rewatch the fragment with Rika's monologue before the second to last world, the so called kakera world.
Also, the start of the second to last world, Minagoroshi hen, where Hanyuu is introduced has many clues as for why this happen

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm this anime is hard to believe XD.There is this Hanyuu girl that can recreate the world XD.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Hmm this anime is hard to believe XD.There is this Hanyuu girl that can recreate the world XD.
But she's cuu-uute!:wub:

But anyways, it is just an anime... It not supposed to be plausable!:D But, is it that she recreates world or just rewinds time back as in higurashi -rei first episode she stopped time???oO Although the whole episode was a joke so...:lol:

Damn it, I really have to watch the two first seasons again....

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep nippa ^^

·
7,168 Posts
@raksmey1309:

Hanyuu, and the kakera world are the sole fantasy element in the whole series. All the rest can be fully understood if you just look at the details....

*sigh*

But anyways, it is just an anime... It not supposed to be plausable! But, is it that she recreates world or just rewinds time back as in higurashi -rei first episode she stopped time??? Although the whole episode was a joke so...
Hanyuu also had that power during the normal arcs in the original games, though she very rarely used it, the most memorable scene was a removed one during Minagoroshi hen, when she stopped time after Takano shot Keiichi, so that he could have time to bid his farewells to his friends. In a sense it is more believable for her not to have it, so I applaud the anime team decision on this matter,

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Hanyuu also had that power during the normal arcs in the original games, though she very rarely used it, the most memorable scene was a removed one during Minagoroshi hen, when she stopped time after Takano shot Keiichi, so that he could have time to bid his farewells to his friends. In a sense it is more believable for her not to have it, so I applaud the anime team decision on this matter,
Damn it, I'd really want to play those games!!!:angry: And yes I know of those translation patches but I'm still missing the actual game...:( Oh, well...

But I agree, it sounds like something that would've been somewhat cheesy in the anime...:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts