Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:wub:

I rode around the city for a bit tonight, perfect night for riding, swear I saw at least 40 riders out tonight. One of the best streets in town was closed off for the festivities and it was great. The little part of the city by the river had a good time too from what I've been told by friends, plenty of music and beer flowing.

Happy 142nd Canada! Best country in the world to live in :beer:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

:beer:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Canada's going to fill with american's.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see why.

Houses are dirt cheap down there. If you have any senses, you'd take the time right now to work your ass off by starting your own small company for benefits and future success. It's how my old man got started in Canada and now he owns several prime estate properties that the city wants to buy from him.

He's finally biting the bullet this year. The city/hospital sent him another offer and I have to say, I haven't seen so many 0s on a cheque before...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
now now, i think african and other black american's all agree that canada would be a great place to ditch america for :)

·
AI
5,646 Posts
My sources tell me Vancouver's Canada Day celebration got "Naruto"-rolled during one of the Asian dance performances.

Apparently someone thought it was a good idea to dance in coordination to Naruto music playing loudly in the background that can be heard even a few blocks away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.