Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
after trying everything i could think of to try to make my zelda work with the hi res texture i found i am posting here.
I use the rice video plugin 6.1.1. beta 10, i have created a hires_texture folder in my plugin folder followed by a The Legend of Zelda folder. All that with project64.
So what is happening is that the i load the rom the emulator load the textures in a couple of second and then just crash! Project64.exe has stopped working and that's it! I am on vista if that has anything to do with it.
Anyone any idea why it crashes so badly? btw if i load a rom that has no he res texture to load it works just fine!
Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok is there any tutorials about glide64? I only found some about the rice video plugin. Because i tried glide64 'napalm' 1.0 but when i go in the texture enhancement part there is nothing in the filter or format scroll! (all other scroll work just fine) So am i missing something?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
are you using the latest glide64 napalm...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have written the one i am using : glide64 'napalm' public release 1.0. There is a texture enhancement tab i can go in it but then there is nothing in the drop down menu for the different option such as format. I can still tick any boxes though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i do now and no change i wish my thing would look like yours...
I am clicking on the format drop box in the attached screen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts