Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone please kindly gvie me a link to hi-res textures for SSBB? Or did anyone make them yet?

·
Registered
241 Posts
SSBB textures may be high for Wii standarts but they're nothing compared to what a high-end PC can do. I would love to see some real HIGH-Res textures for Brawl. It would make an awesome game even more awesome
BTW I wanted to ask is it possible to add your own characters to brawl by modding ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
BTW I wanted to ask is it possible to add your own characters to brawl by modding ?
Dont think this is possible since the game is emulated, unless someone HACKS the game, that is.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, texture hacks then... how do i do them in Dolphin? I've seen how they do it for the Real Wii, but things are done differently for emulation... so what is it?

like, i want Captain Falcon to be all yellow or something like that...

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,401 Posts
1) Use the OpenGL plugin and tick on Dump Textures.
2) Find the texture you want in user\Dump\textures
3) Alter texture. Save to user\load\textures
4) Untick Dump textures and tick Load Hires Textures
5) It would load on the next startup of the game. Distrupting emulation using any means (incl. savestates) will make the emulator revert to the original texture.
6) ???
7) PROFIT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.