Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! fully playable. I get 3-6 fps. Really nice game. Some sound is messed up and some of the menu text is missing but ingame is really good. Im playing the first level now! here are some screenies

P.S. after pausing the game and resuming it, I got 8 fps. NICE its playing quite well! Ill post more on the next level or if i make it to the end boss.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Wow.. those look incredible. How playable is it at that speed?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shots of level 2

Wow, im gonna be up all night playing this game. Ill post more if i see something cool on this level. if not ill post next level shots.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
At 4fps you'll definately be up all night ^^ :p j/k

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Amazing shots.. does it feel as slow as the FPS counter says?

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Dude, thats awsome! I remember playing Paper mario for like 4 hrs just to get farther in the game. Cant wait for their next release that (hopefully, I PRAY TO GOD) will have memery card support.
PS: What version are u useing? Are you a beta tester?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cooliscool said:
Amazing shots.. does it feel as slow as the FPS counter says?
kinda not really with this sound working pretty much fully with out skiping , its really a good experence

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Viper_Viper said:
Dude, thats awsome! I remember playing Paper mario for like 4 hrs just to get farther in the game. Cant wait for their next release that (hopefully, I PRAY TO GOD) will have memery card support.
PS: What version are u useing? Are you a beta tester?
I am using a beta version, no im not an offical beta tester but i know them and they like how i take shots so i got a copy of the beta. Plus they know me. :p

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
ChaosCode said:
I am using a beta version, no im not an offical beta tester but i know them and they like how i take shots so i got a copy of the beta. Plus they know me. :p
...so i guess you can be counted as some form of beta tester, eh? Just got hired a bit different way. :lol:

VERY impressive shots btw!

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
ChaosCode said:
Awww... Your so lucky! I dont know why poeple dont pay more attention to GC Emulation becasue it seems to be so much farther than Xbox or PS2. PS2 emulation seems to hog all the attention. The only reason I can see why is because its would easer to play your own games with a PS2 emulaotr because of the standard DVD.

·
Registered
907 Posts
really nice shots!!
man you active on this part of the board you could be a mod ^^
wbr Shin Gouki

1 - 19 of 19 Posts